Schedule and Duration: July 2021 – June 2022, extendable upon mutual agreement.
Part-time, approximately 15 hours/week.
Duties and Responsibilities: In general, this internship aims to expose an individual to the full gamut of nonprofit organization work and provide educational experiences related to the Holocaust, all while helping PHA accomplish its core business. In the process, the intern will develop and hone professional skills and gain experience executing specific tasks.
- Create and manage spreadsheets
- Create flyers and ads to promote activities and events
- Manage email distribution lists and create and send newsletters and e-blasts via Constant Contact platform
- Set up and manage logistics of Zoom meetings and programs, including uploading recorded sessions to a Vimeo account
- Assisting with development of Power Point programs
- Assist with PHA Facebook pages
- Create and manage Instagram posts
- Assist with logistics of mailing printed newsletters
- Participate in organizational meetings, as appropriate
- As programs are able to be held in-person, provide on-site assistance