We offer a wide range of camp programs and activities including: arts and crafts, tennis, horseback riding, archery, sports, ceramics, guitar, dance, camping, rock climbing, zip-lining and so much more! A summer of fun, a lifetime of memories!
Position Description: Camp Stein is hiring a variety of positions including General Counselor, Tennis Instructor, General Sports Instructor, Media Specialist, and Lifeguard. General responsibilities will include caring for campers 24/7 as well as instructing campers in specialty area. For responsibilities directly related to specialty areas please inquire with our Assistant Director, Jennifer Walker, firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Designated Unit Head
2. Assistant Director
3. Camp Director
1. To have primary responsibility for campers and their care.
2. To plan and assist in planning activities for the cabin and unit where necessary,
including: evening programs, special programs, camp outs, and cabin time.
3. In conjunction with Co-Counselor(s), be responsible for recording and keeping
reports on campers as assigned.
4. To maintain involvement in camp programs including: planning facilitating, set-up,
clean-up, and preparation of materials.
5. To supervise sending and receiving camper mail and laundry.
6. The requisitioning of needed supplies and equipment, as well as, maintaining and
returning any camp equipment used.
7. To take special care in guidance and supervision of campers during "down times"-
early morning, rest hour, bedtime, etc. Campers should never be left without
8. Maintain a healthy working relationship with Co-Counselor. Communicate problems
or issues with Unit Head. Make sure that all available counselors are present with the
9. To write letters to campers' parents midway through each session, and to have the
letters reviewed by your designated Unit Head. The letters should contain both an
update and evaluation of the campers.
10. To evaluate in writing the program, staff, and procedures, making suggestions and
recommendations for the future.
11. To abide by and enforce all camp policies.
12. Be actively “on duty” as assigned, supervising your cabin at night approximately twice
1. Entering College Freshman or older
2. Experience working with kids aged 7-15
3. Previous experience in specialty area (if applicable)
Click Here to Apply.