Looking to get involved?
- Check out our LinkTree which is always updated with event registration forms
- Follow us on Instagram for a taste of a day in the life at Hillel
- Our website calendar always has the latest and greatest Hillel happenings
- Message your staff individually to set up a time to chat - links in our LinkTree or through our staff bio page.
- Note: All of our in-person grab-n-go's and social distanced gatherings will follow CDC and ASU protocol. You must wear a mask, stay 6ft. away from others, and if you are feeling ill, please stay home.
And, don't forget to stay updated with ASU's plans.
- ASU COVID Management Strategy page
- Register for a COVID-19 test
- If you plan to unplug from technology in observance of Shabbat or another holiday, you are allowed to "take a form of leave" from your daily health check(s) for that time. In order to follow daily health check compliance, please make sure you select the days you are taking a leave from technology and you will be excused. You can update your preferences via the ASU Mobile App and you have the option to update your information on a weekly or monthly basis. Please refer to the daily health checks' new updates for more information.
- Sick, know someone who is, or have another concern? Contact the ASU Dean of Students' Office at firstname.lastname@example.org and they will direct you to the right resource.