Looking to get involved?
- Check out our LinkTree, which is always updated with event links.
- Our calendar also always has the lastest and greatest Hillel happenings.
- Message our staff individually to set up a time to chat - link from our linktree or through our staff bios page.
And, don't forget to stay updated with ASU's plans.
- ASU COVID Management Strategy page
- Register for a COVID-19 test
- If you plan to unplug from technology in observance of the High Holidays, Shabbat or another holiday, you are allowed to "take a form of leave" from your daily health check(s) for that time. In order to follow daily health check compliance, please make sure you select the days you are taking a leave from technology and you will be excused. You can update your preferences via the ASU Mobile App and you have the option to update your information on a weekly or monthly basis. Please refer to the daily health checks' new updates for more information.
- ASU Dean of Students' Office - Sick, know someone who is, or have another concern? Email firstname.lastname@example.org and they will direct you to the right resource.